Curious why you shouldn’t fill your workshop with tools? Find out the answer and learn one of my ‘top shop setup tips’ in this episode of DP Shop Talk. Also get a look at some of my past shop spaces and find out which elements worked, which didn’t, and why.
Watch the Full Shop Tour – https://youtu.be/bg98NZPLkBM
Learn more about the Multi Purpose Table (MPT) – https://www.danpattison.com/mpt/
Purchase a full set of plans & instructions to build your own MPT – https://www.danpattison.com/mptplans/
My Work Pants – http://amzn.to/2tSrBva
See some of the tools I use and recommend in the DP Tool Box – https://www.danpattison.com/toolbox/
– Old Shop Tour – https://youtu.be/0DT9iK1gKhg
– Small Shop Dust Collection Solutions – https://youtu.be/nZufyVoizto
– Table Saw Overarm Dust Collector – https://youtu.be/XFyGhu43tUU
– 4 Table Saw Dust Collection Upgrades – https://youtu.be/4_agpfHAg_4
– Bosch Axial Glide Dust Collection Upgrades – https://youtu.be/pRlZGApo6vA
– Essential Miter Saw Upgrades – https://youtu.be/H6cXuwQOwz0
– Edge Banding Stands – https://youtu.be/YGpha5XI0YA
Workshop layout is vitally important to an efficient workflow. Over the 20 years that I’ve been woodworking and 7 different shop spaces, I’ve come to learn the concept that I share in this video as one of my top shop tips.
To learn more about the Multi Purpose Table (MPT) or to purchase plans please visit – http://www.danpattison.com/mptplans/
For general information visit – http://www.danpattison.com/
For helpful articles and blog posts visit – http://www.danpattison.com/blog/
Follow DP Shop Talk on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up-to-date with the latest news and exclusive content!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dpshoptalk
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DPShopTalk
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dpshoptalk/