A look inside my sketchbook as I start a new project and review my current favorite sketching tools. See my go-to paper, pens, pencils, markers; everything you need to build an everyday carry kit for sketching.
Instead of the chronological approach I’ve used in the past, I now dedicate entire sketchbooks to individual projects, tasks, or idea categories. This helps me to organize information and find it quickly when I’m searching for it later.
* Sketchbooks: what to look for in a good one
* Drawing Implements: pens, pencils (graphite + colored), + markers
* Accessories: cases, sharpeners, + erasers
And…a few ‘nice-to-haves’…
**Follow me on Instagram for more sketches:
LINKS TO MY SKETCHING SUPPLIES:
MUSIC I USE:
CAD DRAWING TEMPLATE:
* Download here: http://thirtybyforty.com/autocad-template
* Architect + Entrepreneur Startup Toolkit: http://thirtybyforty.com/SPL
#architect #sketch #sketchbook