Episode 40 ~ Makita DCS5121 18″ 50cc Chainsaw
After 25 years of Stihl Roger gets to grips with his first chainsaw from Makita. With Easy Start, Spring-Assisted Starter for Quick Starting with Less Force and a number of other unique features.
The Makita 18” 50cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.3 HP and an engine speed of 13,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The DCS5121 is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and stripping.
– Compact design with less weight (only 12.3 lbs.)
– Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
– Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
– Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
– High power-to-weight ratio 3.3 HP engine
– Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
– Engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
– Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
– Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
– Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
– Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
– Adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
Don’t forget to stay up to date with Skill Builder!
Join our mailing list – http://skill-builder.uk/join
Visit our website – http://skill-builder.uk
See our Tweets – https://twitter.com/skillbuilderuk
See our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/skillbuilderchannel
See our Pins – https://www.pinterest.com/skillbuilder1